Part-Time Web Developer (Little Rock)
Stone Ward is seeking a part-time web developer to work with our team in downtown Little Rock. The ideal candidate will enjoy solving problems and working within a small group. Our web developers work with our creative group to develop designs and concepts for web sites, then follow through with coding and building them.
We are only accepting applications from individuals who are able to interview in person and work at this location.
We offer a competitive salary. Our culture encourages learning, sharing, and a good work-life balance. Plus, you’ll build experience with a wide range of technologies and help shape a growing team.
If you can meet these requirements, we’d love to hear from you. Please reply with your resume and examples of recent work. Contact Emily Reeves for details or to apply. Please, no recruiters, only direct applications from individuals.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Computer science degree with focus on web development or 2 years work experience
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Able to demonstrate strong HTML/CSS skills
- Good PHP skills with some Drupal or Wordpress experience
- Some command line Linux or OSX experience
Bonus points for the following skills:
- Experience with web development for mobile devices.
- System administrator experience with a GNU/Linux based web hosting environment.
- Git or similar version control system.
- MySQL or other SQL database experience.
Stone Ward is a company of people who help good clients who offer good products and services succeed. One part ad agency. One part technologists. One part connectors of brands and people – in mass or one to one.
We do this for companies who share our business philosophy of building good, defined by us as lasting trust built between brands and their customers and between the agency and our clients. A belief in the potential of every person, every client and every idea. A commitment to give something back. And a willingness to be measured against the highest standards of excellence, every day.