Who You Are
As the Social Media Content Creator, you will be responsible for creating social media content across relevant platforms that push our clients’ digital strategies forward. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in creating, designing, and developing social media content that generates lots of views, sparks incredible engagement, and is just plain entertaining.
You are a creative person at heart, with a love of writing, graphic design, and social media video creation (reels, stories, TikTok). You also keep your finger on the pulse of new social trends and love to play around in up-and-coming social channels.
- Create a wide range of social content that meets the needs for our clients.
- Shoot, produce, and edit short-form video content for TikTok, as well as Instagram and Facebook Reels.
- Ensure that the representation of our brands is consistent, throughout all mediums.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create a social media calendar and social media best practices.
- Perform community management: responding to fans, sparking more engagement, fielding questions, and triaging complaints.
- Track and tag content appropriately for reporting and analytic purposes.
- Schedule and post approved content to social channels using social media tools.
- Assist in the management of influencer campaigns to ensure all content fits creative briefs and meets strategic goals.
- Know our brands well and their competitors even better—become an expert in the fields we play in.
- Stay abreast of social media trends; identify opportunities to successfully use those trends to benefit client work.
- Minimum one year of job-related experience, or you can demonstrate your experience developing multiple, successful social media campaigns against goals.
- Content creation expert across multiple social channels (ex: Posts, Reels, Videos, Stories).
- Strong experience using video/mobile editing software (ex: iMovie).
- Strong experience using graphic editing software such as Photoshop or Canva.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Experience with Agorapulse and SOCi is preferred but not required.
Who We Are
Stone Ward is a full-service advertising agency with offices in Little Rock and Chicago, in business for 35 years. This full-time position is based in Little Rock, Arkansas. Stone Ward is a recognized leader in innovative advertising solutions with dedicated teams devoted to strategy, creative development, digital and social, paid media, video production, and public relations.
Why You’ll Want to Work With Stone Ward
When it comes to agency life, we tend to think we’re the best. Stone Ward was recently named “Best Places to Work” by Inc. Magazine for the third year in a row. We couldn’t fit all the perks on this sheet but here are a few of our favorites:
- 100% Employer-Paid Health Insurance
- 6-weeks of PTO for either the mother or primary caregiver following the birth or adoption of a child and one week of PTO for the father or non-primary caregiver.
- Hybrid Work Environment: 2-Days in office and 3-days virtual.
- Generous Time Off: In addition to accrued vacation time, we typically close the office between Christmas and New Year’s and several other holidays (paid time), and offer “Fourth Fridays,” in which the office closes at 2 p.m. on the fourth Friday of each month.
- Team members can be awarded a “Done Good” for a job well done and can be redeemed for cash or a donation to their favorite charity.
- Brain Food: Free, fully stocked kitchen that’s available 24/7.
- Extra Vacations: After 10 years with the agency, team members get one extra week of paid vacation and $2,500 to use for traveling to a choice destination.
If you’re the right person for the job and want to start Building Good, send your portfolio/book of work.
Contact Rhen Wilson: email@example.com