The Marketing Analyst is a key driver of insight and strategic thinking. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide analytics-based strategic insights and directions to help aid in marketing campaign performance.
In short, we’re looking for someone who can take mounds of complicated, large-scale data sets and mold it into actionable insights to improve campaign performance across all agency departments. We hope you’re a numbers whiz and know how to bring data to life through a compelling story.
What We’re Looking For
- Must have: Expert in Google Analytics
- Must have: Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Must have: Strong analytical skills — able to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Nice to have: Understanding of a broad range of online advertising media channels suchas Search, Display Banners, Email, Contextual, and Social, as well as subject matter expertise in at least one of these areas
Who We Are
Stone Ward is a full-service advertising agency in Little Rock, Arkansas. With dedicated teams
devoted to strategy, creative development, digital technology, media, video production, client
services and public relations, Stone Ward is a leader in creative and innovative marketing
solutions throughout the region.
When it comes to agency life, we tend to think we’re the best. Stone Ward was recently named
"Best Places to Work” by PRWeek. We couldn’t fit all the perks on this sheet but here are a few:
- 100% Health Insurance
- Generous Time Off — In addition to accrued vacation time, we close the office between Christmas and New Year’s and several other holidays (paid time), and offer “Fourth Fridays,” in which the office closes at 2 p.m. on the fourth Friday of each month
- Done Goods — Team members can be awarded a “Done Good” for a job well done, to be redeemed for cash or a donation to their favorite charity
- Brain Food — We keep a free, fully-stocked kitchen and pantry; this goes past boring Cup Noodles and granola bars (though we have those too) and includes everything from fresh fruit and sandwich fixin’s to microwave pizzas and hamburgers
- Extra Vacations — After 10 years with the agency, team members get one extra week of paid vacation and a $2,500 check to use toward visiting their choice destination
If interested, contact Brett Parker, Director of Media Services – email@example.com