Stone Ward is looking for an Art Director with strong concepting skills to join our ever-growing company. When it comes to the agency life, we tend to think we’re the best. Stone Ward was recently named “Best Places to Work” by PRWeek. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, keep reading and then contact us soon.
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in collaboration with the team members
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Have passion for the craft with an appetite for new ideas and trends
- Thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented atmosphere
- Proven working experience as Art director in an agency environment
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Relevant education or training
Stone Ward is a full-service advertising agency with offices in Little Rock and Chicago. With dedicated teams devoted to strategy, creative development, digital technology, media, video production, client services and public relations, Stone Ward is a leader in creative and innovative marketing solutions throughout the region. The Art Director will work full-time in the Little Rock office. Salary will be based on experience.
A Few of Our Perks
- Generous Time Off — In addition to accrued vacation time, we close the office between Christmas and New Year’s and several other holidays (paid time), and offer “Fourth Fridays,” in which the office closes at 2 p.m. on the fourth Friday of each month
- Done Goods — Team members can be awarded a “Done Good” for a job well done, to be redeemed for cash or a donation to their favorite charity
- Brain Food — We keep a free, fully-stocked kitchen and pantry. This goes past boring Cup Noodles and granola bars (though we have those too) and includes everything from fresh fruit and sandwich fixin’s to microwave pizzas and hamburgers
- Extra Vacations — After 10 years with the agency, team members get one extra week of paid vacation and a $2,500 check to use toward visiting their choice destination.
- 100% Health Insurance: Agency staff benefits from 100% paid health insurance.
- Party Time — We host several internal events at the agency to inspire teamwork and creativity (e.g., Tacky Christmas Sweater Day, a HalloWard Halloween party, boat outings on the Arkansas River, an 80’s themed anniversary party, etc.)
Please email your resume to email@example.com.