Who You Are
As a Senior Media Planner/Buyer, you have a strong track record of crafting strategic media plans backed by big ideas, cultural trends, and analytical insights. You have an innate desire to understand the complete customer journey and seek to connect all touch-points with innovative media solutions. You are fluent in media of today and are wildly curious for ones arriving tomorrow. You are a concise analytical thinker who possesses clear vision and have the ability to turn data complexity into complete understanding.
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound, strategic, consumer insights-driven
- Develop innovative media strategies with a complete understanding of traditional and digital
ecosystems: how consumers use each platform and how brands can participate authentically.
- Formulate, write, and present media recommendations as part of an integrated strategy to clients
and internal teams.
- Provide transparent media stewardship including on-going campaign optimizations, billing and
budget reconciliation, and campaign troubleshooting for assigned accounts.
- Minimum 3+ years media planning/buying experience (agency experience a plus)
- Strong understanding of media fundamentals, including media math, target audience development,
and creating media goals.
- Strong understanding of all media types with heavy emphasis within digital media.
- Media buying software experience (Advantage, Strata, DDS, BluHorn, etc.)
- Media research software experience (MRI-Simmons, Scarborough, KANTAR, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adapting easily to changes in requests.
- Client-facing experience and excellent presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of tracking, attribution, and analytical strategies.
- Strong mathematical abilities.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Who We Are
Stone Ward is a full-service advertising agency with offices in Little Rock and Chicago and 35-years of experience. This full-time position is based in Little Rock, AR. Stone Ward is a recognized leader in innovative marketing solutions throughout the region with dedicated teams devoted to strategy, creative development, digital technology, media, video production, client services, and public relations.
We are a creative force for good. Building partnerships, people, ideas and community.
Good is the lasting trust we build between brands and their customers, and between the agency and our clients. Good is believing in the potential of every person who works here and our obligation to contribute to community. Good is acknowledging that we should be measured against a high standard of excellence that results in big ideas.
When it comes to agency life, we tend to think we are the best. Stone Ward was recently named “Best Places to Work” by Inc. Magazine and while we can’t fit all the perks on this sheet, here are a few of our favorites:
- 100% Employer-Paid Health Insurance.
- 6-weeks of PTO for the primary caregiver following the birth or adoption of a child and one
week of PTO for the non-primary caregiver.
- Generous Time Off – In addition to accrued vacation time, we close the office between Christmas and New Year’s and several other holidays (paid time), and offer “Fourth Fridays,” in which the office closes at 2 p.m. on the fourth Friday of each month.
- Brain Food – Free, fully-stocked kitchen that’s available 24/7.
- Extra Vacations – After 10 years with the agency, team members get one extra week of paid vacation and $2,500 to use for traveling to a choice destination.
If you want to start Building Good, give us a shout.
Contact Brett Parker, Director of Media and Digital Services: email@example.com