Our Shared Purpose
We are a creative force for good. Building partnerships, people, ideas and community.
What is Good?
Good is the lasting trust we build between brands and their customers, and between the agency and our clients. Good is believing in the potential of every person who works here and our obligation to contribute to the community. Good is acknowledging that we should be measured against a high standard of excellence that results in big ideas.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Serves as the client’s brand’s ally within the agency.
- Oversees all activities for client’s initiatives in partnership with project managers.
- Serves as agency leader across all disciplines to produce integrated programs for client’s brands.
- Monitors revenue and identifies new revenue streams for assigned clients.
- Approves all monthly billing for assigned clients.
- Responsible for meeting annual projections for assigned clients.
- Provides strategic counsel/direction to internal teams and clients.
- Writes and kicks-off all project briefings with the internal team.
- Manages annual planning process for all assigned clients.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of client’s business, category, competitive landscape and customer base in order to provide sound strategies to clients.
- Writing and delivering conference reports after all client meetings.
- Review execution of client work to make sure the agency is delivering strategic solutions at every level.
- Establish and maintain an overall proficiency in other agency disciplines including media, public relations, digital, etc.
- Ability to work on a strategic level with strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with multiple personality types.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in marketing (with at least 3 years in food or quick service restaurant marketing preferred not required).
- Shares Stone Ward passion for Building Good.
Who We Are
Stone Ward is a full-service advertising agency over 35-years ago with offices in Little Rock and Chicago. Stone Ward is a recognized leader in innovative marketing solutions throughout the region with dedicated teams devoted to strategy, creative development, digital technology, media, video production, client services, and public relations.
When it comes to agency life, we tend to think we are the best. Stone Ward was recently named “Best Places to Work” by Inc. Magazine and while we can’t fit all the perks on this sheet, here are a few of our favorites.
- 100% Employer-Paid Health Insurance.
- 6-weeks of PTO for the primary caregiver following the birth or adoption of a child and one week of PTO for the non-primary caregiver.
- Generous Time Off – In addition to accrued vacation time, we close the office between Christmas and New Year’s and several other holidays (paid time), and offer “Fourth Fridays,” in which the office closes at 2 p.m. on the fourth Friday of each month.
- Brain Food – Free, fully-stocked kitchen that’s available 24/7.
- Extra Vacations – After 10 years with the agency, team members get one extra
week of paid vacation and $2,500 to use for traveling to a choice destination.