Associate Director of Project Management
Responsible for day-to-day management of project assignments for multiple clients allowing the agency to produce great integrated work – on time, on budget and as efficiently as possible.
Why We Need You:
Project Managers are the “make it happen” group within the agency. They keep the engine running. They are a special group that makes sure projects are getting done while also keeping an eye on the brand with their brand manager team mate. Project Managers thrive on doing great work and exceeding client expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the team’s projects to guarantee overall quality work and ensures the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Manages deadlines for all disciplines within the agency including; digital, media, public relations, creative and production.
- Schedules jobs and provides job updates to team members.
- Manages workflow of all projects from project brief (written by brand manager) to completion.
- Manages all internal status meetings with team as well as attends client status meetings when needed with Brand Manager.
- Manage and reinforce a rigorous approval process – routes projects to proofreading (when applicable) and other pertinent agency personnel for approvals (internal reviews) before client approval.
- Responsible for maintaining a thorough documentation (history) for all projects in AQUA.
- Monitor and document all missed deadlines, both internal and client driven.
Specific Skills and Qualifications Preferred:
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work well with multiple personality types
- Strong process and operational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to lead, influence and inspire others cross-functionally
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works well with deadlines
- 4-year college degree
- Microsoft Office programs
- Adobe Acrobat
Contact Lauren Schewene: email@example.com