Our Shared Purpose
We are a creative force for good. Building partnerships, people, ideas and community. Good is the lasting trust we build between brands and their customers, and between the agency and our clients.
Good is believing in the potential of every person who works here and our obligation to contribute to community. Good is acknowledging that we should be measured against a high standard of excellence that results in big ideas.
Who You Are
As a Lead Digital Strategist/CX Manager, you have an innate desire to understand the complete customer journey and seek to connect all digital touch-points with innovative solutions. You’re fluent in digital formats of today and are wildly curious for ones arriving tomorrow. You have a strong track record of crafting strategic campaigns that leverage big ideas, disrupt categories, and build brands. You’re a concise thinker who possesses clear vision with command worthy presentation skills and unlike most, you have a natural ability to translate complex insights into inspiring strategy. You’re a confident and collaborative person who is comfortable managing a team of digital strategists and developers who will help take your incredible visions and turn them into reality.
Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for the day-to-day leadership, planning, and strategic directions across the full digital customer journey including but not limited to: Website, SEO, UX, Social, Influencer, Inbound, CRM, and emerging digital channels.
- Develop innovative strategies with a complete understanding of media, social, and digital ecosystems: how consumers use each platform and how brands can participate authentically with inspiring creativity.
- Lead team in development of initial vision planning to finalized approved plan, defining the strategic role of each connection point based on business and consumer insights.
- Conduct regular channel audits to ensure standards are maintained across all digital touchpoints.
- Evaluate results and synthesize findings between research, creative, analytics, and marketing objectives to develop and communicate customer experience insights that inform future strategies.
- Work with team to develop CX dashboards, analytics, and maintain data integrity for management reporting and ongoing stakeholder presentations.
- Stay apprised and share knowledge of digital trends and be creative in their approach.
- Work with internal teams to help shape concepts and develop unforgettable client presentations.
- 5+ years experience with digital strategy including but not limited to: Email, Social Media, SEO/SEM, CRM, UX design principles, Influencer, and digital analytics.
- Strong understanding of how all forms of digital content support a seamless journey.
- Ability to provide clear and inspiring creative conceptual direction while motivating cross functional teams.
- Expertise with analyzing and reporting engagement metrics, working across various reporting tools and utilizing data to drive strategy.
- First-hand experience in taking projects from concept to execution.
- Appreciation of storytelling and a desire to find the narrative in anything.
- Strong written and command worthy presentation skills.
- Prior management experience is a plus.
- Share Stone Ward passion for Building Good.
Who We Are
Stone Ward is a full-service advertising agency with offices in Little Rock and Chicago and 35 years of experience. This full-time position is based in Little Rock, Arkansas. Stone Ward is a recognized leader in innovative marketing solutions throughout the region with dedicated teams devoted to strategy, creative development, digital technology, media, video production, client services, and public relations.
Why You’ll Want to Work With Stone Ward
When it comes to agency life, we tend to think we’re the best. Stone Ward was recently named “Best Places to Work” by Inc. Magazine. We couldn’t fit all the perks on this sheet but here are a few of our favorites:
- 100% Employer-Paid Health Insurance
- 6-weeks of PTO for either the mother or primary caregiver following the birth or adoption of a child and one week of PTO for the father or non-primary caregiver
- Generous Time Off – In addition to accrued vacation time, we typically close the office between Christmas and New Year’s and several other holidays (paid time), and offer “Fourth Fridays,” in which the office closes at 2 p.m. on the fourth Friday of each month
- Team members can be awarded a “Done Good” for a job well done and can be redeemed for cash or a donation to their favorite charity
- Brain Food – Free, fully-stocked kitchen that’s available 24/7
- Extra Vacations – After 10 years with the agency, team members get one extra week of paid vacation and $2,500 to use for travelling to a choice destination
If you’re the right person for the job and want to start Building Good, tell us why. Contact Brett Parker: firstname.lastname@example.org