Who You Are
If you have a data-driven mind, love innovative strategy, and have an innate desire to measure results – this job is for you. We need a self-starter who doesn’t shy away from a challenge and above all, we need someone who understands that strategy and measured results are key to the success of this role.
As an Inbound Strategist, you’ll play a lead role in executing inbound marketing tactics that use SEO, email marketing, SMS, and marketing automation to drive exceptional results for our clients. You’ll also be responsible for analyzing marketing analytics across multiple platforms, conducting research into consumer trends and behaviors, and recommending future campaign strategies based on historical insights.
We are open to remote applicants but prefer Little Rock- or Chicago-based employees for this role.
Role and Responsibilities
- Expert at inbound marketing strategy and tactics including blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, eBook/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, and others.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute inbound marketing plans to meet campaign objectives.
- Perform keyword research to improve organic rankings for our clients and develop implementation plans that optimize websites with on-page and technical SEO tactics.
- Plan, design, and deploy email marketing campaigns that drive subscribers to take action against key performance indicators.
- Create performance reports to highlight progress toward campaign objectives and use actionable data to drive future inbound optimizations.
- Assist and empower clients with the results, knowledge, content, and tools to get their buy-in and evangelize their success through their organization.
- Stay informed about inbound marketing industry developments and utilize these developments for inbound initiatives and growth.
- Embrace a “test and optimize” mentality to uncover potential performance accelerators.
- Collaborate with our awesome team of creatives, developers, copywriters, digital strategists, and paid media teams to drive custom campaign success for our clients.
- Marketing automation experience: MailChimp, SharpSpring, HubSpot, Pardot, Act-On, Marketo.
- SEO/Content experience: Working knowledge of tools such as SEMrush, Moz, Screaming Frog, CrazyEgg; familiarity with on-page, off-page, and technical SEO tactics.
- Digital marketing strategist: Blogging, SEO, Marketing Automation, Social Media, Link Building.
- Familiarity with UX best practices and the ability to make recommendations for improvement through user funnels, wireframes, and other recommendation tactics.
- Experience using Google Analytics to track, measure, and optimize performance.
- Process-focused with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Excellent client management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to take complex data and present to the client in an easy-to-understand manner with actionable directions and insights.
- Embraces collaboration across departments and enjoys an ever-changing environment.
- A fast and consistent learner.
- Shares Stone Ward passion for Building Good.
Who We Are
Stone Ward is a full-service advertising agency with offices in Little Rock and Chicago and 35 years of experience. Stone Ward is a recognized leader in innovative marketing solutions throughout the region with dedicated teams devoted to strategy, creative development, digital technology, media, video production, client services, and public relations.
Our Shared Purpose
We are a creative force for good. Building partnerships, people, ideas and community.
Good is the lasting trust we build between brands and their customers, and between the agency and our clients. Good is believing in the potential of every person who works here and our obligation to contribute to community. Good is acknowledging that we should be measured against a high standard of excellence that results in big ideas.
Why You’ll Want to Work With Stone Ward
When it comes to agency life, we tend to think we’re the best. Stone Ward was recently named “Best Places to Work” by Inc. Magazine. We couldn’t fit all the perks on this sheet but here are a few of our favorites:
- 100% Employer-Paid Health Insurance.
- 6-weeks of PTO for either the mother or primary caregiver following the birth or adoption of a child and one week of PTO for the father or non-primary caregiver.
- Generous Time Off – In addition to accrued vacation time, we typically close the office between Christmas and New Year’s and several other holidays (paid time), and offer “Fourth Fridays,” in which the office closes at 2 p.m. on the fourth Friday of each month.
- Team members can be awarded a “Done Good” for a job well done and can be redeemed for cash or a donation to their favorite charity.
- Brain Food – Free, fully-stocked kitchen that’s available 24/7.
- Extra Vacations – After 10 years with the agency, team members get one extra week of paid vacation and $2,500 to use for traveling to a choice destination.
If you’re the right person for the job and want to start Building Good, tell us why.
Contact Rhen Wilson: email@example.com