Our Shared Purpose
We are a creative force for good. Building partnerships, people, ideas and community.
Good is the lasting trust we build between brands and their customers, and between the agency and our clients. Good is believing in the potential of every person who works here and our obligation to contribute to community. Good is acknowledging that we should be measured against a high standard of excellence that results in big ideas.
Who You Are
If you have a data-driven mind, love innovative strategy, and have an innate desire to measure results, this job is for you. We need a self-starter who doesn’t shy away from a challenge and above all, we need someone who understands that strategy and measured results are keys to the success of this role.
As a CRM Strategist, you’ll play a lead role in executing CRM-driven marketing tactics that use email, SMS, app push notifications, marketing automation, and list management to drive exceptional results for our clients. You’ll also be responsible for analyzing marketing analytics across multiple platforms, ensuring data integrity, managing persona-driven CRM lists, and recommending future campaign strategies based on historical insights.
This position can be in-person at our Little Rock, AR, office or be remote.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage key phases of CRM-based campaigns including goal setting, content planning, list management, wireframe development, launch strategy, and ongoing optimizations to meet objectives. Campaigns may include email/SMS blasts, automated drip programs, trigger-based campaigns, and app push notifications.
- Ensure data integrity by regularly auditing, cleaning, and updating active CRM lists, as well as developing campaign strategies to grow our clients’ customer lists.
- Cultivate consumer and industry insights through primary and secondary data collection and research.
- Embrace new technologies and approaches and pilot progressive new ways for connecting with consumers.
- Create performance reports to highlight progress toward campaign objectives and use actionable data to drive future CRM optimizations.
- Assist and empower clients with the results, knowledge, content, and tools to not only get their buy-in, but to evangelize their success through their organization.
- Stay informed about the CRM/inbound industry developments and utilize these developments for CRM initiatives and growth.
- Embrace a “test and optimize” mentality to uncover potential performance accelerators.
- Collaborate with our awesome team of creatives, developers, copywriters, digital strategists, and paid media teams to drive custom campaign success for our clients.
- Marketing automation experience in some or all: HubSpot, Pardot, Act-On, Marketo, SharpSpring, Microsoft Dynamics, Eloqua.
- SEO experience: Working knowledge of tools such as SEMrush, Moz, Screaming Frog, CrazyEgg; familiarity with technical SEO tactics to inform content and lead-generation strategies.
- Familiarity with UX best practices and the ability to make recommendations for improvement through user funnels, wireframes, and other recommendation tactics.
- Experience using Google Analytics to track, measure, and optimize performance.
- Process-focused with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Excellent client management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to take complex data and present it to the client in an easy-to-understand manner with actionable directions and insights.
- Embraces collaboration across departments and enjoys an ever-changing environment.
- A fast and consistent learner.
- Shares Stone Ward’s passion for Building Good.
Who We Are
Stone Ward is a full-service advertising agency with offices in Little Rock and Chicago and 35 years of experience. Stone Ward is a recognized leader in innovative marketing solutions throughout the region with dedicated teams devoted to strategy, creative development, digital technology, media, video production, client services, and public relations.
Why You’ll Want to Work With Stone Ward
When it comes to agency life, we tend to think we’re the best. Stone Ward was recently named “Best Places to Work” by Inc. Magazine. We couldn’t fit all the perks on this sheet but here are a few of our favorites:
- 100% Employer-Paid Health Insurance.
- 6-weeks of PTO for either the mother or primary caregiver following the birth or adoption of a child and one week of PTO for the father or non-primary caregiver.
- Generous Time Off – In addition to accrued vacation time, we typically close the office between Christmas and New Year’s and several other holidays (paid time), and offer “Fourth Fridays,” in which the office closes at 2 p.m. on the fourth Friday of each month.
- Team members can be awarded a “Done Good” for a job well done and can be redeemed for cash or a donation to their favorite charity.
- Brain Food – Free, fully-stocked kitchen that’s available 24/7.
- Extra Vacations – After 10 years with the agency, team members get one extra week of paid vacation and $2,500 to use for traveling to a choice destination.
If you’re the right person for the job and want to start Building Good, tell us why.
Contact Rhen Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org